How Google made us fall in love!
In 2006 – 07, a time when Google was evolving as a brand name for search and investing a premium price to buy advertising channels & platforms like Youtube, Double Click – excited us to investigate about Google, unknowingly fell in love with SEO, which is the outcome of core values at Google search.
Treating Google as a library and started analysing the ways it filters and retries data and serves results for visitor coming from different location. (In simple, a librarian cannot serve the same book to a visitor from different locations).
A step further, SEO helped to discover rich content, enhancing our skills in various channels of online marketing, branding and analytics, added as a top up to our core sales & marketing experience. Leveraging this experience, started Eagle Media, helping business to build and establish online, increase brand awareness and scale up to reach global markets.
Our aim is to facilitate SMEs
• Offer market research, competitor analysis, marketing strategy and market across online marketing channels.
• Project better performing SMEs before domestic corporate companies to outsource their needs.
• Present potential importers on the lookout for reliable SMEs to source their requirements.
• Connect potential SMEs to access to finances to expand operations.
• Scale up potential SMEs to reach global markets and research ways to increase their exports.
• Provide training to SMEs on how to do business on market places like Amazon.