Step by step approach to set the direction for Online Marketing
Step 1: Analyze Your Website Traffic Sources
Review where your website traffic is driving results and adapt your campaigns to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Traffic to the site?
- Where did the traffic come from?
- What is the bounce rate?
- What are the exit pages?
- What is the conversion ratio?
- What is the churn rate?
Step 2: Track Your Competitors
We keep track of your competitors to see how they are using digital marketing channels to reach customers.
- How are they ranking on search engines?
- Where is their business listed?
- What are their paid marketing activities?
- How are they communicating their audience?
- What are their upcoming events and offers?
Step 3: Research & Segment Keyword Phrases
- Identify the important pages and segregate them.
- Analyze the content of each page, to come up with the keyword phrases related terms to develop a keyword portfolio.
- Grouping all similar keywords to form the Meta tags (Title, Description & Keywords) of the targeted landing page.
- Serving right information creates need for visitor to return as well generate lead with better chances of conversion, increasing page views and decreasing bounce rates.
- Foundation to create content for all online marketing activities.
Step 4: Optimize Marketing Collateral
Optimize content to distribute across various marketing channels to fulfill the needs of target audience.
- Optimize Website & Landing Pages
- Optimize Business Listings
- Optimize Events & Offers
- Optimize Video Content
- Social Marketing Content
Step 5: Connect with Audience through various Channels
Look at the organic and paid marketing channels across web, think about how valuable is the channel to achieve your business goals.
- SEO + Local SEO (Local Marketing)
- PPC Marketing (Text & Banner Ads)
- Social Media Connect
- Target Email Marketing
- Content Marketing